Followers

Thursday 20 September 2018

To the Moon and Back

Hello on this September Day
before we now it it will be October
I am here today with 

A gentle reminder -Anything Goes with a Bestie


So here is My Bestie 
To the Moon and Back


I have used an aperture card this time 
I decorated the front with one of the papers I printed from the pack 
and added the flowers with the sentiment which I did on my pc
My image was printed out ad decoupaged 
I then added some more paper that I printed from the pack  
To the inside of the card 
I then added my image which had bee backed onto card
I hope you like 
To the Moon and Back
Thank you for stopping by
Hugs
Sue 


4 comments:

  1. Evening Sue what a stunning card and your design is wonderful
    Thank you for sharing

    Hugs Debs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great card. I love the colors and design of the card.
    Thank you for joining our challenge in Crafting With An Attitude.
    BożenA DT CWAA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suzie, That color combo is superb and I love your card design! I'm wearing 2 DT hats today - Thanks so much for joining our challenge at Crafting with an Attitude this month and at QKR Stampede this week. Good Luck in the draws.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment
I really appreciate them!
Hugs Sue x