Followers

Saturday 15 September 2018

Creations in Pink

Hi ad welcome to my blog today
for
Creations in Pink

Please meet 

Lonely Sisi



Coloured with Copics
e000-00--11-21-95
r85-83-81-37
e59-57-55-53

What a cute image
Ppinky Dolls Art

Card and papers are from my stock
and arranged onto a 5x7 card
I die cut out my image 
then added her to my main card 
with foam pads
I added the flowers to a die cut flower
The sentiment is a stamp 
Then I added the gems
I hope you like her
I hope you will pop over to our Blog 

Creations in Pink

 Thank you for stopping by
Hugs
Sue
xxx

Crafting from the Heart
 https://artisticinspirationschallenges.blogspot.com/
Crafty catz #429 
A bit more time to craft #76 

Dragonfly Dreams 











2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous image and coloured so beautifully, lovely card, thanks for sharing with us at Craftycatz this week.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Thanks for sharing with Crafting from the Heart!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment
I really appreciate them!
Hugs Sue x