Followers

Saturday 8 September 2018

Special Deals. Sept. 8th

Good morning I am here today for 
scrappers delights 

This is one of the images from

Unicorn Pony Bundle 2






Coloured with copics
e44-43-42
yg67-63-61
w7-5-2
Such a cute image to colour
Papers and card are from my stash
All arranged on a 6x6 card
The circles are a die that I have
I backed my image onto green then the cream card
and added to main card with foam pads
I then added he sentiment 
I hope you her
Thank you for stopping by 
Hugs
Sue
xxx

7 comments:

  1. Wow love your coloring! TFS it with BSChallenge~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your creative layout and the coloring is fabulous. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the CreatiVe Fingers challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really gorgeous card, thanks so much for sharing with us at CraftyCatz this week.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A truly magical card - the coloring is stunning. Thanks for sharing with us this week at Crafty Catz - don't forget we have our GDT call for October open this week. Lilly (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely card thanks for sharing at Crafty catz this week dont forget we have a gdt call if your interested.

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice article great post comment information thanks for sharing.
    หนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super:)Thanks for playing with us at Brown Sugar Challenge:)Ines DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment
I really appreciate them!
Hugs Sue x