Followers

Saturday 22 September 2018

NEW RELEASE BONUS Event for DT-Scrappers Delights

NEW RELEASE BONUS 

for Scrappers delights
I have chosen
  Boy Fox




Such a cute image to colour
with my copics
e000-00-11-21
e57-55-53-51-50
b97-95-93-91
yg93-63-61
yr27-18-16-14
e18-17-15-13

Papers are from my stash
and cut to different sizes and the backed onto orange card
I then arranged then onto a 7x7 card
My image was backed onto orange card 
then added to my card with foam pads
The sentiment was done on my pc
I hope you like Boy Fox
Thank you for stopping by
Hugs
Sue 
xxx



To see  what the other  DT lades have done please click 



3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card and colouring, totally love the oranges and the image is adorable, thanks for playing at colour crazy craft challenge, good luck with your entry. Hugs Lynsey GDT xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cute image and beautiful Autumn colous.Thank you for joining us at Colour Crazy
    Carol GDT x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment
I really appreciate them!
Hugs Sue x