Followers

Monday 24 September 2018

Cute N Crafty Winner

Hello and welcome to my blog
I was a winner over at 
  Cute N Crafty 
And I was asked to be a
Guest Designer 
My Besties is the sponsor
and I have chosen



Coloured with Copics
e000-00-11-21-04-95
e44-43-42-41
yr18-16-14
 yg97-67-63
y18-15-13-yr27
yr18-16-14

                                                           
All papers and card are from my stock
The sentiment was printed on my pc
 I selected a  dark brown card as my main card
Then a copper backing card for my papers
They are all cut at different sizes
and then arranged on my main card
My image was matted onto copper card
and added to the main card
and my sentiment added to the side of the card
I hope you like her
Thank you for stopping by
Hugs
Sue
xxx



     Would love to see you join in over at CuteNCrafty











4 comments:

  1. How cute is your little girl pumpkin! You colored her just beautifully!! Thanks for joining us at Cards in Envy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just too cute, love your pumpkin girl. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers.
    Glenda DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just so sweet.Thank you for sharing this lovely card with us at Crafty Cardmakers and good luck with the challenge, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe, that's such a sweet image. Thanks for sharing with us at the Cutie Pie challenge xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment
I really appreciate them!
Hugs Sue x