Followers

Saturday 29 September 2018

Blair Bundle

New Release 

For

Scrappers Delights


This is Blair 

























Coloured with Copics
e000-00-11-21-95
yg67-63-61-97
e57-55-53

Another cutie to colour
This is a 7x7 card
Papers and card are from my stock
I only used two backing papers one full size the other half the size,
Backed onto green and black card
I used a die to cut Blair out then backed her onto
another die cut ,
I then added her to my card 
My sentiment was added also the bow
I hope you like her 
Thank you for stopping by
Hugs
Sue 

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful!! Love the sparkle on your papers; it's perfect for this beauty! Thanks for playing with Jo's Scrap Shack.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is beautiful. Love your colouring

    Thanks so much for entering the challenge over on the creative moments Blog and good luck

    Creative moments Blog

    CraftyHugs-Dt member of Creative Moments. My personal blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very pretty! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations. Anna-Karin DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment
I really appreciate them!
Hugs Sue x