Followers

Monday 6 August 2018

Clean and Simple or anything goes

Hi and welcome on this Monday morning
I cannot  believe its August already
So today I am here with

Whoopsi Daisy
This month is
Clean and Simple or anything goes



My Cute image is from
Sweet Daisy May

I have done a 6x6 card
I then used paper and card from my stash
and matted and layered onto main card
with the addition on my ribbon and bow
I then matted my image which was a pre-coloured image
 onto white card 
and added it to my main card with foam pads
the sentiment is a stamp from my stock
also matted onto white card
I hope you like her
thank you for stopping by
Hugs
Sue
xxx




Lil Patch of Crafty Friends
Catch The Bug
Creative Fingers
Jo's Scrap Shack 
https://morgansartworld.blogspot.com/

















7 comments:

  1. Pretty card, sweet image and lovely design. Thanks for playing along at Catch the Bug.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Swoon! Your coloring of Miss Daisy is absolutely breath-taking! Love her beautiful hairdo and pretty pink top! Thanks for sharing this sweet card at Jo's Scrap Shack.
    Blessings,
    Christine
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Christine lovely comment but this is a pre-coloured image xx

      Delete
  3. Lovely card. Beautifully coloured image.
    GG

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is stunning.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at Morgan's Artworld Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry. Love to see you join in each month. Thank you.Annette DT forhttp://morgansartworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Card Love The Coloring, Awesome Image ...Thanxx For Joining Us At Jo's Scrapshack..
    Sherry Lynn DT @ Jss

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card Suzie. Love the image. Thank you for sharing with us over here at Morgan's Artworld Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry. Love to see you join in each month. Thank you.
    Gale DT for
    http://morgansartworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment
I really appreciate them!
Hugs Sue x