Followers

Thursday 9 August 2018

Special Deals. DT-SDelights

Hello and welcome
I am here with my chosen image for this event 
so please meet

Halloween Willie



Papers and card are from my stash 
all cut at different sizes 
and arranged onto a 6x6 main card
My image was printed out twice I made the one larger
then coloured with copics
c0-01-02-03
I added them to my card with foam pads
I them used a die to cut out the circle images and again used pads to add them to my card 
I hope you like my creation
Thank you for stopping by 
Hugs
Sue
xxx

                                                         Lil Patch of Crafty Friends




















2 comments:

  1. Hi Sue¡ i liked the way you used the same digi in different sizes to give you versatility to your card, very nice!
    Thank you for participating with us in CORROSIVE CHALLENGE BLOG, good luck !
    HaideƩ DT Corrosive Challenge Blog
    haideelum.blogspot.mx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how adorable is your little ghost? Great papers to compliment. Thanks for sharing with us today over at LPCF

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment
I really appreciate them!
Hugs Sue x