Followers

Thursday 2 August 2018

August Challenge 2018 - Anything Goes with a Bestie

Hello and welcome to my Blog
I am here today with

My Besties 3D and More Anything Goes with Besties



Such a cute image
Have done a plain and simple card this time 
I printed my image out 4 times 
the main image I used a die cut to cut her out 
then the other images I cut out the pieces I wanted
I used foam pads to layer her up
I then took 2 pieces of card and joined them across the middle
I then added the ribbon then layered it onto my card
I added my image 
then my die cut border
then to finish I added my scrabble letters
I hope you like what I have done
Thank you for stopping by
Hugs
Sue 

3 comments:

  1. Oh, this is so gorgeous!!! The dimension on your image is fabulous and scrabble letters are such a fun touch! Thanks for playing with Jo's Scrap Shack.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this really cute card. Thank you for joining us at the Crafter's Castle challenge. - Priya Satish DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable. Love all the polka dots. Thanks for joining in the Stella Says Sketch Challenge, Lisa Lynn DT.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment
I really appreciate them!
Hugs Sue x