Followers

Saturday 23 June 2018

Scrappers Delights - Special Deals. June 16th

Good morning and welcome to my blog today 
I am here with

 Scrappers delights

JUNES SPECIAL DEALS

My lovely image can be found


Coloured with Copics
e000-00-11-21-93
r85-83-81
bg34-32-23

I used a 6x6 card
my patterned paper was matted onto white card
with the addition of some red ribbon and bow
i then used a die to cut my image
then layered her onto another fancy die 
then added her to the side of my card 
The sentiment was from my stash
I then used a die cut flower for the corner
I hope you like her
Thank you for stopping by
Hugs
Sue 
xxx












1 comment:

  1. Hi sue another gorgeous card and I love the topper you have used and your design is wonderful.
    Thank you for sharing

    Hugs Debs xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment
I really appreciate them!
Hugs Sue x