Followers

Wednesday 20 June 2018

Anything Goes with a Bestie - Gentle reminder

Hello and welcome to my Blog today
I am here today with my 
Gentle Reminder 
about our Challenge






Lovely pre-coloured image
Just love decoupage
and this image is so cute
Printed out 4 times
then used the peices I wanted
my card is a 6x6 
papers and card are from my stash
the bow is made with oval die cuts
and I just added the flowers to the center
the sentiment is a stamp from my stash
I hope you like my cute image
Thank you for stopping by
Hugs
Sue
xxx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sue what a gorgeous card and I love your design and the colours are beautiful.
    Thank you for sharing

    Hugs Debs xx
    http://debsartliffscards.blogspot.com/?m=0

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment
I really appreciate them!
Hugs Sue x