Followers

Saturday 30 June 2018

Special Deals and DT Favorites 2

Good morning to you all on this lovely summers day
I am here today for


so here is my
Special Deals and DT Favorites 2


I have done this simple as 
I didnt think it needed anything fancy 
 printed it out at 51/4 x51/4
Backed it onto black card
then took two peices of dotted card 
and cut them so i the end they 
51/2 inches and layered it onto black card 
then added it all to a 6x6 card
I hope you like here
Thank you somuch for stopping by 
Hugs
Sue 
xxx






2 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous monochromatic card! Love it! Thanks for joining the Creative Moments Challenge.

    Jennifer
    Creative Moments Design Team
    http://carabbiemomentsofcraft.blogspot.com/2018/06/challenge-147.html
    www.scrapatini.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations. Anna-Karin DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment
I really appreciate them!
Hugs Sue x