Followers

Monday 4 February 2019

Whoospi Daisy Feb-Love

Good morning all on this cold February morning
I am here today with
Whoopie Daisy
this is from 
Linnie's



This month our theme is  *LOVE*
I have chosen this cute image from
collection 5
for all Linnie's collections just
PM Linnie

After I had printed my image out 
(In the collections they come in different colours and line art for you to colour yourselves)
I backed my image onto red the cream card
the papers are from my stash and also 
backed onto cream card
then added to my main 6x6 card 
I then added the Gems and wooden heart and Love

I hope you like my card

Thank you for stopping by 
I really appreciate it
Hugs
Sue 
xxx 

5 comments:

  1. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Lil Patch, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! Your coloring is fantastic on this sweet image! So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week! XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet kitty! Thanks for playing along with my love-themed challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is so sweet; love the image and the fun design! Thank you for joining the Dare 2B Artzy February Challenge! -Tasha ☺

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card,
    Thank you for Joining us at Angie's Digital Stamps and waiting to see next time.

    Hugs
    Meena DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment
I really appreciate them!
Hugs Sue x