Followers

Monday 7 January 2019

Whoopsi Daisy January 7th 2019

Hello and Welcome to my Blog today
Happy New Year 
to you all

I am here today for 
Whoopsi Daisy
we are starting off the New Year with

January 7th - New ( use new stash/new fold etc)

or 
Anything goes

I have done a New Image
from 
Whoopsi Daisy 
New Collection 9



I have used Craft Artist 2 this month
I have used elements from my kits
and matted them up onto a backing paper
from collection 9
I changed all my colours to Sepia
I then did 2 oval shapes edged them in brown
did one oval light the other darker
then added to my 6x6 shape
I then added my lady as she come as a PNG
I left her the right colour
but in the collection she does come in different colours

I hope you like her
Thank you for stopping by
Hugs
Susan
xxx


















2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Thanks for joining the challenge at Crafty Creations and we hope you'll join us again soon! Donna - DT Member

    (Admin for the new challenge blog at Paper Funday Challenges - A monthly challenge for all things Paper!)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment
I really appreciate them!
Hugs Sue x