Followers

Saturday 6 October 2018

SPECIAL DEALS

Scrappers Delights
Special deals
I have chosen

Jacko Pumpkin


Just a cute and plain and simple one from me this week
 Coloured with copics
yr27-18-16-14
e44-43-42-41
yg67-63-61
n4-3-2-0

Papers and card are from my stock
I used to colour greens for my card 
to back my image and papers on
One main paper then a smaller one to the side
I then added my image
the sentiment was done on the pc
I hope you like him 
Thank you for stopping by 
Hugs
Sue
xxx

To see  what the other  DT lades have done please click 

5 comments:

  1. A definite Halloween card and perfectly executed. Thanks so much for joining us this month at the Creative Fingers Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice card!Thanks for playing along with us at
    Brown Sugar Challenge and good luck for your entry
    Greeshma
    Explosion Boxes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully colors, Sue, and I love the CAS design! Thanks so much for joining our challenge at Colour Crazy this month. Good Luck in the draw.
    NanConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Halloween design, Sue! Thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar Challenge and check out the challenge at Double Trouble Paper Crafting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super:)Thanks for playing with us at Brown Sugar Challenge:)Ines DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment
I really appreciate them!
Hugs Sue x