Followers

Monday 8 October 2018

CuteNCrafty - #11 Oct 8th Theme Fall

Hello and welcome to my blog
I was a winner over at 
  Cute N Crafty 
And I was asked to be a
Guest Designer 
so here is my second project

Scarecrow




Coloured with Copics
y13-15-18-yr27
yg03-09-45
e47-44-43-42
 A cute Scarecrow to colour
papers are from my stash
backed onto brown card
My papers are cut to different sizes and shapes
and then arranged onto my main 6x6 card  
I fussy cut round Scarecrow so he was a stand alone  
so after I added him to my card I then 
fussy cut round some pumpkins
and added them around scarecrow's feet
with foam pads
then to finish off I fussy cut around another pumpkin 
and added that to the corner
I hope you like Scarecrow
Thank you for stopping by
Hugs
Sue
xxx

Would love to see you join in over at CuteNCrafty














No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment
I really appreciate them!
Hugs Sue x