Followers

Friday 1 June 2018

MAY NEW RELEASE

MAY

NEW RELEASE

for 
Scrappers Delights


I so enjoyed doing this 
Coloured with Copics
e000-00-21-11-95
n3-4-5-7
e 27-25-23
r24-27-29-46


Really pain for this Release
two backing papers matted onto brown card
My ship was matted onto brown card  
and addded to the center of my main card
My pirate was fuzzy cut and added to my card with foampads
The sentiment I did on my computer
I hope you like it
Thanks for stopping by
Hugs 
Sue 
xxx

The DT have done some fabulous work 
over on the blog



Crafting By Designs 
Crafty Creations 
Crafty Gals Corner
Creative Moments
https://abitmoretimetocraft.blogspot.com/


























2 comments:

  1. Nice card! Beautifully colored! Thanks for sharing it with us at Little Miss Muffet Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sue, this is darling! Such a great card for a guy and so beautifully colored. Thanks for joining us at Little Miss Muffet Stamps!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment
I really appreciate them!
Hugs Sue x