Followers

Friday 1 June 2018

Delicious Doodles -Wedding

Hello and welcome to my blog 
Today I am here with 
Delicious Doodles

Its a sad day today this is the last post for
 Delicious Doodles 
 As the Challenge comes to a close
Teri does great images 
I will still be colouring for
 Teri
In her colouring group

Teri Sherman's Colouring Addicts


so will still be posting here
This months Theme was 

Wedding


Coloured with copics
e000-00-21-11-95
r43-32-22
0-01
e27-25-23
All papers and card are from my stash
I used a 6x6 card
and layered my papers onto it
I layered my image onto pink card
then added her to the center of my card with foam pads
i used a die to cut the swirls and added them
Then the flowers 
from my stash
I hope you like her
thank you for stopping by
Hugs
Sue 
xxx














No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment
I really appreciate them!
Hugs Sue x