Followers

Monday 31 August 2015

Sign Of Autumn

Hi to yo all well last day of August ...Plus bank holiday for Uk 

This week for
Ooh La La Creations
Signs of Autumn

Anyone can join in, all you have to do is follow the theme then showcase your project on our blog. We love to see you using OLL images and/or papers but it's not necessary to enter  If you'd like to try some OLL designs click on the link to the shop on the sidebar as there are some fantastic freebies for you there.
My image is from the CD 
 

 


A 6x6 card
Backing papers from my stash
cut into different sizes then matted onto gold card
and arranged onto main card
My image was printed off four times
the first one was matted onto gold card 
the second layer I  used a die to cut a circle out 
then I used three smaller dies to cut the image out again 
then used foam pads to mount it onto main card 
I hope you like it 
Hugs 
Sue 
xxx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment
I really appreciate them!
Hugs Sue x