Followers

Wednesday 26 August 2015

Happy 1st Birthday Karleigh Sue



Yay! We are having a birthday blog hop for Cheri, The artist at Karleigh Sue Digi Stamps!
this also celebrates the first YEAR of Karleigh Sue Digis
(where has the time gone?)
to mark the occasion, we are blog HOPPING using
our favourite images drawn during this period at KS!
The Blog hop starts
HERE
karleigh sue inspiration blog link
You should have reached my blog from Rachel in blog roll's blog link
where you will have seen her gorgeous creation!
now you are on Sue's 's blog and I have made

1984


 Coloured with Copics
e000-00-11-r20
e21-23-29-30
g000-00-02

Great image to colour
Matted her onto green and cream card from my stash
then used different papers for the backgrounds
all matted onto cream card
I then added the sentiment and used one of the backing papers for the 
flowers
I hope you like her
Hugs 
Sue 
xxx


next up on the hop is: 

Theresa
 
Please don't forget to visit all the people on this hop list,
and if you leave a comment on EACH ONE
 you could be in the running for a special prize in the prize draw!
*drawn at random from everyone who has commented on ALL blogs

In case you joined me here , or you have gotten lost,
here is the full blog hop list!

Blog Roll

Inspiration Blog - Start Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment
I really appreciate them!
Hugs Sue x