Followers

Monday 17 August 2015

One for the Boys

This week for
Ooh La La Creations
One for the Boys


Anyone can join in, all you have to do is follow the theme then showcase your project on our blog. We love to see you using OLL images and/or papers but it's not necessary to enter  If you'd like to try some OLL designs click on the link to the shop on the sidebar as there are some fantastic freebies for you there.
My image is from the CD 
Boys to Men
and
can be bought HERE

A simple one again for the boys
This is how it comes on the cd really 
just changed it a bit
I cut round the picture so I had three separate pictures
then mounted them onto green card then onto 
black card before adding it to main card
added the corner strips with some brads
Hope you like it 
Hugs 
Susan
xxx
Hope you can join us on our Challenge
http://ooh-la-la-creationschallenges.blogspot.fr/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment
I really appreciate them!
Hugs Sue x