Followers

Monday 17 August 2015

Same but Different

Good Morning, 
Our Monthly Same but Different
This image is from one of the recent releases, she is so very cute and can be purchased here

The design team have created some fabulous projects with this image 
Why not pop over and have a look
http://mybestiesuk.blogspot.co.uk/
This is not a challenge so no work for you to do.... all you need to do is leave a comment for the design team  to be in with a chance of winning this gorgeous digi 
Winner will be picked at random on 7th September .....
xxx

Coloured with copics
e000-00-04-11 R20
bg 11-15-23
i used three different backing papers matted them onto cream card
arranged them onto main card 
I matted the image onto cream card 
I then added the sentiment swirl and bow 
I do hope you find time to pop over to our blog
Hugs 
Sue 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment
I really appreciate them!
Hugs Sue x