Followers

Monday 2 February 2015

Anything Goes & Silver


Besties Uk Challenge - Anything Goes & Silver

Bestie UK .... 
 Besties UK   - Anything Goes & silver
 we are starting a new challenge,
the theme is
 Anything Goes  -  & silver
You can enter this challenge 3 times with a Besties Image and once without ...
 I have use
 Fancy Pants Bestie Moon Kissed img379 

which can be purchased at the store here



Hi 
I have done a stepper card this month
i added the patterned paper to the panels 
image was colored with pro-markers
I backed it onto silver mirri card
and added her to center panel 
I added the silver sentiment
with the silver swirls
I hope you will pop over and join in the Challenge 


Hugs
Sue 
xxx

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous love the colours - Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sue another beautiful card and I love the image you have used it's so cute. and you've done a wonderful design.
    Debs xxx


    {Debs Cards– my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sue this is fabulous, I do love your soft colour palettes, such a super cute image xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this Sue the colours are perfect and love the layout too jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous,fab image and details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Sue, I like the sweet image and the embellishments
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful as always! hugs Keeley x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment
I really appreciate them!
Hugs Sue x