Followers

Monday 2 February 2015

Pretty in Pink

Hi to you all 

Pretty in Pink  -  MONTHLY CHALLENGE

Hello to everyone and welcome to our New Challenge!  Hope you have all had a great, crafty month Thanks to everyone who played along with our last monthly challenge with Anything Goes theme!  Always a joy to see  many wonderful creations and special thanks to all who used an image from a Whoopsi Daisy CD:)


My card this month is from the CD
"Hip Hooray! It's Daisy May"
which can be bought here
This is a 6x6 card
The frame work was done in Craft Artist 
I made it 51/2 x51/2 so i could add a backing to it then added it to the card
(You can do it straight on to the card as well )
I used backing card from my stash 
and dies
I colored the image in with pro-markers 
hope you like her
Hugs 
Sue 
xxx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sue what a
    {Debs Cards– my personal blog} beautiful card sue I love the image you have used and the papers you have used are gorgeous.
    Debs xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the patchwork effect on the backing here, super card Sue, love and hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment
I really appreciate them!
Hugs Sue x