Followers

Monday 2 September 2019

"Back to School" over at Whoopsi Daisy

Hello and welcome to my blog
well September already
We are doing "Back to School" over at Whoopsi  Daisy

It would be great if you could pop over and visit us I have put the link below








I have done this months project on my pc in Craft Artist 2
the background ,books and ruler are from my photos
the backing pages and girls are  are from "Collection 10"  from Whoopsi Daisy
all Linnies cover pictures can be found here
I added the two girls and as they are PNG images I could join them together
There is so much on the downloads you wont be disappointed 
I hope you like it  Thank you for stopping by
Hugs
Sue
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment
I really appreciate them!
Hugs Sue x