Followers

Monday 6 May 2019

Whoopsie Daisy

Good morning ladies
I hope you are having a good May day
I am here today with 
WHOOPSI DAISY
Our BLOG has closed down so all our project are going into our group
https://www.facebook.com/groups/294035750770262/
so would love you to pop over
this month our theme is

 PINK





I have done my project in Craft Artist
all the elements are from
Collection 11
I did change the colours to a  dark pink
I and just layered and used different settings in CA
and the good thing is Linnies collections go in there a treat
You can even save them as a kit so they are at hand all the time

I hope you like what I have done 
Thank you for stopping by
Hugs
Sue 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment
I really appreciate them!
Hugs Sue x