Followers

Saturday 27 October 2018

Anime-Candy Girl 1

Hello and welcome to my blog
I am here today for 
Scrappers Delights
Our New Release 
There are 4 of them 
I have

Anime-Candy Girl 1


Coloured with copics
yr 27-24-23
e000-00-11-21-95
e57-55-50
r24-27-37

Papers and card are from my stash
all cut at different sizes and
arranged onto a 6x6 card
I added 2 pieces of ribbon to the one side
Then used a die cut for my leaves and poinsettia 
my image was matted onto gold card
and added to my card
the sentiment was from my stash
I hope you like her 
Thank you for stopping by
Hugs
Sue
xxx


6 comments:

  1. This is a really pretty Christmas card,

    Thanks for sharing it with us at Creative Moments,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning Christmas Card. I love your use of the designer papers together. Your coloring is fantastic too. Thanks for joining us and good luck with your entry!
    Hugs, Joy
    craftycreationschallengesblogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card and I love this image!! Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Crafty Creations Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sue, what a beautiful card you have made. It fits our challenge this week. Thanks for taking part and good luck. Best wishes, Kym (Colour Crazy Challenge Design Team Member).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Thank you so much for joining us at The Crafty Addicts, good luck with your entry hope to see you again soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Sue. Love your colouring.
    Thank you so much for joining us at Colour Crazy Challenge. Hope to see you again soon,
    Lou DT xo

    JemLou Productions

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment
I really appreciate them!
Hugs Sue x