Followers

Sunday 2 September 2018

3D Besties

Hello on this September Day
I am here today with 

September's Challenge 2018 - Anything Goes with a Bestie








All papers are from my stash backed onto blue card
My image was printed out four times 
The first image is left whole
then the others I cut which pieces want 
then use foam pads to put them all togehter
I then matted her onto blue the cream card 
I arranged all my papers and image onto my main card
I printed the sentiment out and matted that onto blue card and added tags 
I hope you like her
Thank you for stopping by
Hugs
Sue
xxx














7 comments:

  1. Beautiful creation, fabulous design! Thank you for sharing with us over at The Creative Crafters. We hope to see you again.
    ~ DT Sherry x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beautiful creation..Very good to have you with us at M.B.A.E. Liliane Carvalho-DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful with that cute image. Thanks for joining in the Stella Says Sketch Challenge, Lisa Lynn DT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable, thanks so much for playing along with us at Catch The Bug.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card .. love all the amazing layers. Thanks for sharing at Crafts Galore Challenge. I wish you luck in the challenge.
    Dawn/DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous and cute card.Thank you for joining the Crafter's Castle challenge. - Priya Satish DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice article great post comment information thanks for sharing.
    หนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment
I really appreciate them!
Hugs Sue x