Followers

Friday 2 February 2018

Challenge #2- February 2018 - Anything Goes with a Bestie

Hello and welcome to my Blog
I am here today with

My Besties 3D and More Anything Goes with Besties


Jan 5 b cp My Besties Card Toppers instant download




Hi I am here today with this little darling
Love Decoupage so relaxing 
you can do as much or as little as you like . 
All papers and card are from my stash 
Cut at different sizes and matted onto pearlised card then added to the main 6x6 card
I then added the die cut swirl and flower
Then I added the little tag
I hope you like her
Thank you for stopping by
Hugs 
Sue 
xxx

4 comments:

  1. Cute image, beautiful L/O and papers and fabulous colouring. Thanks for joining us at Creative Moments
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sue another beautiful card and your design is lovely thank you for sharing
    Hugs Debs xx
    https://debsartliffscards.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card! Love the embellishments! Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Creations. Ciao, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Besties, Thanks for joining our challenge at Crafting with an attitude Janet DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment
I really appreciate them!
Hugs Sue x