Followers

Tuesday 27 February 2018

Autumn-Equinox

Hi and welcome to my blog today
Here is a 
New Release
for
Scrappers Delights
please meet
Autumn-Equinox




Coloured with copics
e000-00-21-11-95
R85-83-81-39
E44-43-41
All my papers and card are from my stash
cut at different sizes and layered onto a 6x6 card
after colouring my image 
I used a die to cut it out then a larger one to mat it onto 
then added to main card with foam pads
I also used a die for the leaves
then put them through a embossing folder 
and inked the edges
the sentiment was done on my pc
I hope you like her
Thank you for stopping by
Hugs
Sue
xxx






3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card with lovely image,fabulous coloring and awesome design...thank you for joining us at DIGI CHOOSDAY challenge this week,hope to see you again
    Ċ½eljka DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! The background papers are a great frame for the pretty image.

    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    Rijacki

    TTCRD DT
    Rijacki's Workshop
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sue, what a lovely and dramatic card you have made here which fits perfectly the Lemon Shortbread Monthly Challenge this fortnight. It just shows you don't have to have lots and lots of colours for some drama/effect. Thank you for entering and best wishes in the draw. Kym (Lemon Shortbread Design Team Member).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment
I really appreciate them!
Hugs Sue x