Followers

Thursday 2 November 2017

Progressive Freebie

Hi and welcome to my blog today
so I am here with 

Progressive Freebie

for Scrappers Delights
yes I have changed teams
but still those amazing images
we have a 
Coloured with copics
e57-44-43-42-41-40
r85-83-81

I used a die to cut round my deer
and layered him on to gold mirri card
I used gold shinny christmas paper for my backing
also layered onto gold mirri card
I then arranged them onto my main 6x6 card
I used foam pads for my image
 I then added my sentiment and some Gems
I hope you like him
Thank you very much for stopping by
Hugs
Sue
xxx



9 comments:

  1. Ganz süß. Toll gemacht.
    Danke für deine Teilnahme bei den Animal Friends.
    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete
  2. This project is stunning!

    Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

    June DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow I love this so pretty Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Michelle DT Owner/Admin for http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/...

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just so beautiful. I love it.Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/


    ReplyDelete
  5. Was für eine süße Karte. Vielen Dank für deine Teilnahme bei den Animal Friends.

    Liebe Grüße
    Heike

    ReplyDelete
  6. A super cute image and fabulous design. Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Anything Goes November Challenge. Good luck! Denyse x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card and image! Love the gold

    Thank you for sharing with us over here at Classic Design Team Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Hesters DT for  http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome artwork, I love colors and the image :) Beautifully coloured stamp! :)
    Thanks for playing with us at CardMania Challenges :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card! Thank you for joining us at Card Mania Challenges:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment
I really appreciate them!
Hugs Sue x