Followers

Wednesday 18 October 2017

Delightful Wednesday

Hi all and welcome to my blog 
today I am here with 
Delightful Wednesday
for 
Digital Delights
by Louby Loo
Christine and myself will rotate posting
 every other ***Wednesday***
 with a project based on the theme we came up with for the current month.
For October we have
Orange and Black -Green and Purple

Please meet

Boiling in the pot



This is a pre-coloured image
(also in black/white)
I went for Green and Purple this week
Papers are from my stash
layered onto green card
Then layered onto a 6x6 main card
the sentiment was done on pc
and layered onto green card as well
I hope you like her
Thank you for stopping by
Hugs
Sue
xxx















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment
I really appreciate them!
Hugs Sue x