Followers

Wednesday 20 September 2017

Drummer Darian

Hi all and welcome to my blog 
today I am here with 
Delightful Wednesday
for 
Digital Delights
by Louby Loo
Christine and myself will rotate posting
 every other ***Wednesday***
 with a project based on the theme we came up with for the current month.
For September we have
Music and Dance
Please meet

Drummer Darian


This is a pre-coloured image
papres and card are from my stash
and arranged on a 6x6 main card
I printed out my image then layered onto card
I then added it to my main card with the sentiment 
which was done on my pc
I hope you like him 
Thank you for stopping by
Hugs
Sue 
xxx





1 comment:

  1. Aww love this little cutie Susan, a gorgeous card,
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment
I really appreciate them!
Hugs Sue x