Followers

Wednesday 30 August 2017

*Back to School*

Hi all and welcome to my blog 
today I am here with 
Delightful Wednesday
for 
Digital Delights
by Louby Loo
Christine and myself will rotate posting
 every other ***Wednesday***
 with a project based on the theme we came up with for the current month.
Its Christine's choice this month with
*Back to School*




This is a pre-coloured image
I printed it out four times so I could decoupage it 
(which was my first love in crafting and still love it after all these years)
I then backed it onto green card
The papers are from my stash and backed onto green card
and layered onto main 6x6 card
I then added my image
The sentiment was done on my pc

Thank you for stopping by
Hugs 
Sue 
xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment
I really appreciate them!
Hugs Sue x