Crafting Suzie's Creations

Crafting Suzie's Creations

Thursday, 27 April 2017

Heroic Henry

Good morning to you all  and welcome to my Blog


I am here today with
 Digital Delights

By

 Louby Loo

please meet 


Heroic Henry comes pre-coloured or as a digi for you to colour
I have done the pre-coloured one today and decopage him 
I printed him off three times so I could decopage him
I also made him smaller so I could make a border with him
Papers are from my stash cut and matted at different sizes 
then added to a main 6x6 card
I then added my image , border and gems
I hope you like him
Hugs 
Sue
xxx







2 comments:

  1. Fabulous fun card Sue, Heroic Henry is super and I just love your card design. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sue this is beautifully designed.
    This will also be perfect for one entry as an anything goes creation for our challenge below.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment
I really appreciate them!
Hugs Sue x