Crafting Suzie's Creations

Crafting Suzie's Creations

Followers

Saturday, 18 February 2017

Breena Fairy

Hi and welcome to my
World of Crafting
My card today if for
so here is
Coloured in copics
  e000-00-21-11-93
bg18-15-13
yr27-24-21
e43-33-31
 r22



 This it a 6x6 card
 Papers sre from my stash
 all backed onto cream card 
 I added them onto main card
 my image was matted onto gold and cream card
 I added the pearls to my image
 Ithen uses a swirl die cut to the side of my image
then I use a stamp for the sentiment
 I hope you like her
Hugs
Sue
xxx

I would to enter into these challenges

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Sue, love the image and colouring. The added pearls look fab and great papers. Hugs Jennifer xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment
I really appreciate them!
Hugs Sue x