Followers

Thursday 24 November 2016

Candy Cane Jingles

Hi and welcome to my Blog
I am here today with

 Digital Delights
By
 Louby Loo
  please meet 


Coloured with copics

r39-27-24
bg 18-15-13
c 0-2-3- Blender
Backing papers from DD

 I printed my papers and cut and backed them on red card 
after I coloured my image and sentiment 
I used a die to cut them out 
and backed them onto red card too 
then arranged them onto main 6x6 card
I then added the bow and candy dots 
I hope you like him  
Hugs
Sue 
xxx
I would like to enter into these Challenges

6 comments:

  1. Hi Sue, this a super cute card, love that image and fabulous colouring. Fabulous card design. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Christmas card Sue. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Christmas Cards All Year Round. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute Christmas card Sue. Love th snowman Thanks for sharing with us at The Crafter's Cafe and we hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Gale DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card and such a sweet image. Thank you for sharing with us at Christmas Cards All Year Round.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ein ganz tolles Werk. Danke für die Teilnahme bei der Stempelsonne.
    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment
I really appreciate them!
Hugs Sue x