Crafting Suzie's Creations

Crafting Suzie's Creations

Followers

Monday, 24 October 2016

Hostess Monday with Sue

Hi Sue here with
Hostess Monday
for 
and been as we are near the end of the month and Halloween
 
I used the papers from
I printed them out one sheet I printed twice 
I matted two papers onto black card 
I then added them onto a 6x6 main card 
My main image was cut out and matted onto black card
and then Decoupage up as per sheet 
I then added two strips of black card to the image
and then scored it so my image stands away from my card
instead of using foam pads
I then cut around some of the images from the second printed sheet
I used a die to cut round the sentiment
I hope you like it 
I had fun doing it 
Hugs 
Sue
xxx

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment
I really appreciate them!
Hugs Sue x