Followers

Saturday 2 July 2016

The Magic Touch Silhouette

Hello and welcome to my blog 
This is my card todays for


Something different today 
my image is a silhouette
so I did some foiling
I used a laser printer and my laminator
(but am am waiting for a foil it machine to arrive)
I used a die to cut her out and matted her onto black card 
my papers are from my stash 
Cut into different sizes
matted with black card 
and arranged onto a 6x6 card
I added the flourishes and bow
the sparkling stars are a watermark 
I added over the top of my image
I hope you like her
Hugs
Sue 
Please take a look at
I am entering into these Challenges

4 comments:

  1. I love the foiling on your card - it adds that little touch of luxury. Super design and choice of colours.
    Glad you joined the fun at Creative Artiste Mixed Media this month.
    Hugs Sheryl DT member xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So elegant.. Love the red silhouette.. Thank you so much for sharing your gorgeous project with us at Artbymiran Challenge #61.. Hope to see you again in our next challenge.. And Good Luck at the draw.. <3 :D

    hugs,
    ~RoRa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sue Hun Your link is inside Craftin with friends, so you just need to fix that hun... Hugs Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, Sue - a really elegant design.

    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Girls Creations.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment
I really appreciate them!
Hugs Sue x