Followers

Saturday 18 June 2016

Wood Elfling

Hello and welcome to my blog 
This is my card todays for


The image I have chosen is
Wood Elfling Digi
and she can be found here
Coloured with copics
yg91-93-95
e000-00-11
e50-51-53-55
yr21-24-27-y21
I used a 6x6 card
papers from my stash
all matted onto cream card
and added to the main card
I used a die cut for the corner
the image was matted onto green then green card 
and added to card at an angle
I adde the pearls to two corners
the sentiment was done on my pc
and matted onto green card
I hope you like her
Hugs
Sue 
xxx
Please take a look at
Scrappers Delight  Facebook challenge
 

3 comments:

  1. wonderful creation love all the detail... thanku for joining us @classic design team open challenge #3
    DT - Kristyn - mystitchbackintwine4.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card - thanks for joining us at the Crafty Girls Creations Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful image and fabulous colouring -love the papers and layout---Thank you for joining us at Simply Papercrafts
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment
I really appreciate them!
Hugs Sue x