Followers

Monday 6 June 2016

New Fluffy Besties

We have a new challenge launching today at
 MY BESTIES UK 
and this time our challenge is

Anything Goes 

You can enter up to 3 times using cards, scrapbook pages, 
or any other projects that you like 
but you need to please use a My Bestie image created by Sherri Baldy.

Or you can enter one project without a My Bestie Image.
 This month i have choosen 
New Fluffy Besties 
you will find her Here


Coloured with Copics
e000-00-11-21-95
y21-23-26-yr24
yg95-93-91
Papers from my stash all matted onto cream card
and arranged onto main card
my image was matted onto cream and pink card
I used one of the backing papers a use
 for the bow and the heart die 
I then added the sentiment 
 
I hope you like
Hugs 
Sue 
xxx
would be great if you could join us at



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment
I really appreciate them!
Hugs Sue x