Followers

Monday 18 January 2016

Team B- Anything goes

Team B- Anything goes

Sue
 from Team B here 

this is the last month for our Challenge blog
we are moving it to our 
Facebook Page  
as of February
so would be great if you would join us over there 

in the mean time I am here
to give a little bit of Inspiration to you 
so please meet 


coloured with copics
e000-00-04-1r20
bg75-72-70
r85-83-81
backing paper from stash
backed onto dark red card 
and arranged onto main 
6x6 card
the image was back onto same red card
gems added to two corners
i then added the swirl and flowers to one corner
and a sentiment to the other
I hope you like her
I really enjoyed colouring her in
Hugs 
Sue 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment
I really appreciate them!
Hugs Sue x