Followers

Monday 3 August 2015

My Besties UK Challenge - Anything Goes & Long Hair



Anything Goes (A)
and
Long Hair (B)
(B) Anything image with long hair will lovely for this challenge, must be detailed on your blog to qualify
(there is an extra digi on offer for the 1st Prize for cards with Long Hair)
or any other projects that you like 
but you need to please use a Bestie image created by Sherri Baldy.
Or you can enter one project without a Bestie Image.
I have used
My bestie Bathtime
IMG329

Cloured with copics
E000- 00-04-11- R20
R81-83-85
E51-53-55
Backing papers from my stash 
mounted onto black card
I mounted the image onto black card
I added it then to main card off center
I add the sentiment and a die cut flower
Hope you like her
Hugs
Sue
xx
Why not pop over to our blog and mybe 
enter the Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment
I really appreciate them!
Hugs Sue x