Followers

Saturday 15 August 2015

Apple Blossom

Good Morning

Today we are showcasing the fabulous new papers and pocket letters 
that Sherri has designed for us all to play with.... 

they are so enchanting 

and can be purchased here in the fab new Besties Shop  either as a download or as a paper pack
Meet
 Apple Blossom
 For this one I went into Craft Artistand did the frame work with the papers
and printed it off
i also printed the image and the center circle off as well
i added peeloffs round the edge of the main card
Cut out Apple Blossom
and using foam pads to add the layers
then added her to the center of the card

 I really did cheat on this one it was all done
in  Craft Artist
apart from the bow
love the program
so just messed around with it till I was happy and printed it off

this one I printed all the elements off that I wanted 
I use one piece if card for  main card
then cut the other two sheets at different sizes backed them all onto green card  
added the doily before I added the image agai I used foam pads  to layer her up  
I then added the swirl and the flowers I made from some of the paper that was left over 
I hope you like what I have done 
There are more for you to see on the Challenge blog
   http://mybestiesuk.blogspot.co.uk/
 Hugs 
Sue 
xxx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment
I really appreciate them!
Hugs Sue x