Followers

Monday 6 July 2015

#184 All that Glitters

This week for
Ooh La La Creations
All that Glitters


Anyone can join in, all you have to do is follow the theme then showcase your project on our blog. We love to see you using OLL images and/or papers but it's not necessary to enter  If you'd like to try some OLL designs click on the link to the shop on the sidebar as there are some fantastic freebies for you there.


can be bought HERE


Lovely Image from
Femme Fatale
I cut different size papers from the CD
and matted them onto red card
Put them at angles onto main card 
then added the image also  
 matted onto red card
I do hope you like her
Hugs 
Sue 
xxx

 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sue, the image on your card is gorgeous, looks a little like myself without the wings (I wish ha ha!) love how you have arranged the backing papers. Hugs Jennifer xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment
I really appreciate them!
Hugs Sue x