Followers

Monday 1 June 2015

June ~ Challenge #13~ Anything Goes

Meet at the scrappers corner - Anything Goes

Hi
Well sorry to say this 
but this is my last post for
 Meet at the scrappers corner
I have decided to step down 
as come August I have two of my Grandchildren to look after
and I wont have too much time 
so a sad day ..........
So thank you Annette and the team I have enjoyed myself very much
so
 here is my card
 for
 Meet at the scrappers corner
You must be a Member of Meet at the Scrappers Corner to be eligible for this challenge
https://www.facebook.com/groups/694374473958879/ 
3 Entries permitted per person


please meet  
Messy Bessy 

Love this image I think she is just sat thinking like I was

coloured with pro-markers
then die cut her out
I added the trellis background (cut on Cameo)
matted that onto spotted card added the flowers,swirls and flowers
I hope you like her
Hugs 
Sue 
xxx

2 comments:

  1. Morning Sue I adore this image shes so cute and you have coloured her in beautifully.
    And the design is wonderful.
    Debs xxx
    {Debs Cards}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely sweet design Sue, she certainly is a pretty little lady!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment
I really appreciate them!
Hugs Sue x