Followers

Monday 10 November 2014

Lots of Layers

Lots of Layers


The Winner and Top 3 from last week can be found HERE.  
Congratulations and thank you to all who played along.

We have a fairly new and exciting Facebook page for Whoopsi Daisy Fans,
 which you can join  HERE.

The prize for the next 3 weeks, will be 4 Digi's, chosen by Linnie.  Also for buying the fabulous CD's you can buy them  here or here



Hi here is another card from 
Step into Spring with 
 Ruby Red 

Very plain card  
I used paper from my stash and matted and layered onto main card
the image I printed out four times
I then decoupage it
and added it to a die cut
I added the dots and border 
Hope you lie her
Hugs 
Sue 
xxx








2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful,gorgeous papers and image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Sue, so serene looking with the colours, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment
I really appreciate them!
Hugs Sue x