Followers

Tuesday 3 June 2014

JUDITH

Tuesdays here again ladys
I'm back with 
Judith 
Gone pink 
DL card

I stamped Judith and colored her in with 
pro-markers
edged her all around with a grey pro-marker
just a bit different
I used Distressed ink round the edges
and matted her onto pink then white card
the background  I used  Dylusions inks
 matted it onto pink card again
 mounted that onto DL card
added Judith 
stamped the sentiment
 and matted that onto pink card 
 added the die cuts and pearls
from my stash
wonder what next week will bring you 
have a good week 
Marleen is back tomorrow 
have fun 
Sue 
xxx

3 comments:

  1. Love this Sue, colouring is fab...x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice topic Gone Pink. Glad you are blogging Sue, please come and join me Pam
    http://pumpy-pumpys.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies Julie really enjoying myself pam on my way xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment
I really appreciate them!
Hugs Sue x