Followers

Monday 19 June 2017

Hostess Monday with Sue

Hostess Monday with Sue

Hi Sue here with 
Hostess Monday
For
Please meet 





Coloured with Copics
E50-21-11-95
R17-8-5-2
e49-25-23-21
What a fun image this is
this is a 6x6 card
turned on its side
then  2 inch strip cut off the end 
then that is cut in half so you are left with a 1inch strip
papers from my stash
I used a die cut for my image
I then added it to the card 
making sure I left a gap 
so the front of the card is still a 
6x6 card
I then added the sentiment which I did on the pc
along with the feather and flowers
I hope you like here
Thank you for stopping by
Hugs 
Sue 
xxx








2 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Susan love the detail.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card Sue, the image is beautiful and your card design is super. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment
I really appreciate them!
Hugs Sue x