Followers

Saturday 20 May 2017

sdjpc-Sweet-Breena-Fairies-And-Pixies-V1

Hi and welcome to my 

Crafting World


Today I am here with


Scrappers Delights

mid month inspiration

Sweet-Breena-Fairies-And-Pixies-V1


Coloured with copics
r29-27-24-59
yg67-63-61
yr28-27-24
e50-51-25
e000-00-11-21-93
bv04-02-01-00-000

My en card are from my stash
arranged onto a 6x6 card
I then added the ribbon die
and the bow 
I then added a spiral flower with a gem in the middle
I hope you like her
Hugs
 Sue 
xxx
















7 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning Sue. Love the lush colors.💕

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning work.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at Morgan's Artworld Challenge, best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT for  http://morgansartworld.blogspot.com.au/<br

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hu Sue, gorgeous card, love the image and fab colouring. Great card design as always. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful card, love the die and ribbon and your colouring. Thank you for joining us at the Anything Goes challenge at Morgan's Artworld. Faith DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet image and card, fab coloring too ♥ Thanks for sharing your creations with us at Creative Fingers! Hope you will join us again!
    PS: I got a sweet blogcandy if you wanna join in! ♥ Tindaloo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable thank you for sharing it with us at the Colour Crazy challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful coloring.
    Thank you so much for joining us at the Colour Crazy Craft Challenge week 21
    https://colourcrazychallenge.blogspot.de/2017/05/wk-21-anything-goes-craft-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment
I really appreciate them!
Hugs Sue x